lunes, 15 de junio de 2015

Diary entry

We read a poem called "For my grandmother knitting", that it is about how the granny in all her life, no matter if her hands were in bad conditions, she will be still knitting.

And this is my Diary Entry, relating her life as a young women:

Dear Diary:
Today was a fantastic day, I've married the man that I love, and tomorrow we will go to Italy for our honey-moon. I think I'm the happiest woman in the world, with a beautiful family, the man that I love, all my dreams come true, I would cry if my husband, it feels so good to wrie that, doesn't worry about me, he is an angel, I am very glad of his mother of having him.
I remember the first time we met, we were only seventeen years old, we were too young at that time, and when he asked me for a date, oh dear! I was so nervous, but I quicky accepted, his kindness and the way he looked caught my eyes immediataly.
Our friends told us that we would never be for each other but look us now, we are married! I wonder how their faces would be when they get to know about these news.
But I don't care about that for now, the only thing I have to think of, is begin a family with Matt, we thought that raising kids would be a magical experience, I always wanted to have babies with the man that I love, and now I can make it happen. But there is a problem I have a strange addiction, I need to knit, I don't know if it is because having free time, or because I like it, but I guess that I have to worry.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario