viernes, 4 de septiembre de 2015

Bad luck

In my L/L writting class we had to write a short story that had to end with the phrase "That was the last time I saw them/she/he" This is my story:



- Eleanor Campbell, come here right now to the kitchen- my mother demanded angrily, oh-oh she was furious. I ran downstairs but in the first step I slipped falling face to the floor and I moaned with pain.
- What?- I asked to my mom that was looking at me angrily.
- What is this, little lady?- she gave me my grades.
- They are my grades.
- Yes I can see it, but why are they so low Ele?- my mom calmed down a bit.
- Because school is boring? I don't know- my mom stared at me with a mad face and took a breath.
- You are penalized- she said and I rolled my eyes because I saw it coming- Now go to your room and put your eyes on the books- Really mother? I am not ten years old. And as if she read my thoughts she said- No more parties and electronic devices- I gasped with surprise and when I was going to complain she went away.
With million words in my mouth, I walked upstairs and in my room I closed the door.

I went to the window and sat down for a while watchng the town and a paper plane came to my lap. I opened it and saw it in written:
"What's wrong? PD: My name is Louis Tompson and yours?"
I answered and I threw it.
"I am penalized, I am Eleanor Campbell"

And the rest of the week we continued like this until we become best friends. But one day I received one plane that said:
"Must go forever" and that was the last day I saw them-

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario