miércoles, 16 de julio de 2014

Creative writing task

When I arrived I felt bigger, faster and taller. On the grass there was a puddle, so when I saw a white horse reflected I were very scared, I was a horse! But when I calmed down, a question came to me:
Where was Steve?
Later on a bird came below my stomach and it asked me if I was lost and I answered:"yes". So it helped me because he was the bird of a knight, so he said to me that I had to said "geronimo". But if that did not work I had to f-ight, so he told me many strategies of figthing. Then when the bird finished of explaining all I had to do and flew I heard a familiar voice, it was Steve, I listened all the conversation that was having with a person called Niles.
When the conversation finished, I listened to Steve asking himself where I was, so I answered "right here" and I told him that I listened to all the convesation.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario