martes, 15 de julio de 2014

Formal letter

Dear Mr. Pratt,
I am writing this letter to you because you behaved very badly in my house. I thought that you were a gentleman, until I listened the prize of the winner. We knew since a long time, and we were friends, but when I heard to you and my father about the bet, I thought that only we have to be friends.
So then, while you were winning the game I did something that I knew that you heated, to smoke. You told me last summer that you couldn't smoke because a problem of your health, I am sorry of that, but I didn't had another thing to stop the bet.
When I saw my nanny telling us that you were cheating I get very sad and upset. So I told you to go out of my house and never talk to me.
Well, I think that with this letter  you will never bother me. So I will say good bye for last time.
yours sincerely,

 Louise Brown


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario